Senior Account Manager - New Jersey
Founded in 1994, ATSG is a tech-enabled IT Services and Solution Provider that delivers Digital Innovation providing tangible business value and exceptional Client experiences through the sale and delivery of Technology Solutions as a Service (TSaaS).
Headquartered in Westchester County, NY and with offices throughout the Tri-State Area, we serve Clientele in multiple industries throughout the United States. Our service offering portfolio is comprised of main lines of business rediTech, rediCloud and rediManage. We offer these services with an array of commercial and technological choices for our Clients, ranging from traditional project-based and support services, through complete consumption-based managed services models, inclusive of Private, Public and/or Hybrid cloud-based alternatives.
ATSG is currently seeking an experienced Strategic Account Manager with a proven track record in developing and managing both installed base and new logo client account growth for mutual success. The successful candidate will establish new business demand, credibility, client intimacy and key executive relationships to position and sell the value and benefits of the ATSG portfolio of Technology Solutions as a Service for maximum client value and benefit. The Strategic Account Manager will also be adept at collaborative account and territory planning, big deal pursuit management, competitive analysis and forecasting to achieve key sales and financial targets on a timely and accurate basis. Background in Microsoft ecosystem sales is highly desired.
- The successful candidate will employ a consultative approach with the goal of using technology solutions, managed IT services and cloud computing to solve business challenges.
- He/she will be a critical thinker who utilize a holistic approach to identifying and closing new business opportunities by forming business relationships with key stakeholders/decision makers.
- He/she must also be experienced in prospecting for new logo customers using a variety of techniques and lead sources.
- Drive sales and revenue growth across defined assignment with a mix of base account management and new logo client acquisition.
- Manage existing client accounts, as well as prospect for new customers.
- Build account and territory plans and develop medium and long-term sales strategies.
- Meet/exceed established sales bookings targets.
- Maintain a high degree of competitive and technological knowledge.
- Portray a working knowledge of business domain/client vertical industry expertise.
- Effectively utilize sales tools and maintain client account/deal pursuit information in CRM.
- Plan and participate in marketing campaigns and business development activities.
- Collaborate with pre-sales and service delivery resources to drive efficient and effective outcomes and long-term client relationships.
- 8-10 years of direct sales experience selling complex IT services, managed IT services and cloud computing solutions; Cisco and Microsoft technologies and offerings experience a major plus.
- Deep commercial acumen, with a proven ability to pursue, negotiate and close multi-year IT service contracts.
- Background in IT Outsourcing across End-user, Infrastructure and Application services preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; ability to formally present to Director and C-level.
- Ability to work independently to identify and qualify new customers and new sales opportunities.
- High energy, forward thinking, and a positive influence on the Team and the clients.
- Sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Internet.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- We offer a competitive benefits package with Med/Dental/FSA/401(k)/Generous PTO.