Axispoint Technology Solutions Group (ATSG), a full-service technology consulting, solutions and integration company, focuses on providing clients with innovative/cost effective answers to their technology challenges.
ATSG is currently seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer for our growing DataCenter & Productivity practice, with a focus on SCCM/Windows 10, as well as on server virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware) and cloud platform (Azure). The chosen candidate will have a deep technical foundation and skill-set, experience working with enterprise sales teams, and be driven by our clients’ success. This is a great opportunity to design and deliver “best-in-class” technology solutions and work with a team of passionate, knowledgeable engineers. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, personable, self-motivated, and extremely professional. This role requires a team oriented leader who is passionate about improving the effectiveness and success of the team.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trusted advisor to our clients
- Technical leadership role for enterprise solutions sales, including architecting large/complex solutions
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals and make recommendations for solutions
- Evangelize about new or emerging technologies
- Participate in the design process working with other Engineers & Architects
- Assist with proposal generation, bills of materials, scopes of work, presentations, RFPs, etc.
- Follow project methodology and generate best-practices network documentation as required
- Mentor junior engineers, provide guidance, offer insight and assist with career development
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and Windows Deployment/Management, including MDT, WSUS and ideally Intune/EMS
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server/Active Directory and server virtualization (VMware and/or Hyper-V)
- Strong knowledge of SAN and Storage as well as Backup and Disaster Recovery Technologies (prefer NetApp and/or Tintri experience, VMware SRM and/or Hyper-V Replica/Azure Site Recovery)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or Amazon Web Services) and Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS) preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business, SharePoint or System Center preferred
- Cisco UCS/HyperFlex and Cisco/Citrix networking experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 Exchange Online is a plus
- Ability to design a Large Scale DataCenter/Messaging/Windows Deployment solution using Microsoft recommended best practices
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSE (or VMware, Citrix equivalents) are highly preferred, and achievement will be required if the candidate does not have them
- Excellent communications and writing skills required
- Experience with Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position will report to our Parsippany NJ, Briarcliff Manor NY and/or New York City Office, but will be required to work at client locations throughout the NY Metropolitan Area as needed.
We offer competitive compensation packages including: salary based on experience, uncapped commission structure, full health benefits, 401(k), FSA, and generous PTO.